CMS to Host Citizenship Workshop
CMS is hosting a free Citizenship Application Assistance Workshop on Saturday, December 6th at Our Lady of the Angelus in Rego Park, Queens.
If you are a Lawful Permanent Resident interested in applying for U.S. citizenship, please call (646) 597-8797 for more information and how to register for this event.
When: Saturday, December 6th, 2014
Time: 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
Where: Our Lady of the Angelus
63-63 98th Street
Rego Park, NY 11374
(take M or R Train to 63 Dr – Rego Park)
You will need to bring the following information and documents:
- Your green card, driver’s license (or state ID) and all passports you have
- Your addresses and job history for last five years
- If you have ever been arrested, court dispositions for all arrests
- If you receive public benefits, budget letter from agency (in English)
- Information about your children (name, birthdays, A numbers, address)
For more information on our citizenship services, please call Zachary Shultz, the
CMS Naturalization Coordinator, in our Brooklyn office at 718 236-3000.